Monday, February 28, 2011

Quotes To Put In Wedding Card

Dream a Little Dream ...

A very beautiful gift to end the month of February in beauty ...!
This superb doll artist was made by the wonderful Nicole West, inspired by my drawing Dream On ... !
Thank you Nicole! ♥

A very precious gift to finish in the Month of February ... shining glory! This beautiful doll artist
Is A one-of-a-kind creation by The Wonderful
Nicole West , am and is Inspired by my artwork Dream On ... !
Thank you so much Nicole! ♥





you see? I've updated three times a week! P
I'm getting ahead because my schedule is booked after ... until the end of the year!

Have You Noticed? Three updates in a week! P
I'm Taking a little head off, Because my schedule Afterwards Will Be Very Busy ... and Till The End of the Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment