Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Samples Of Vote Of Thanks For Wedding

"The Winter Journey" (Amélie Nothomb)

Aged about forty years, Zoilus explains why he will hijack a plane from Roissy and crash on the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is in the form of A as Astrolabe, the woman he loves. Zoilus but could not fully live her love for Astrolabe is caring day and night of the novelist Eleanor autistic Molez he was unable to get rid of.

Among the five books of Amelie Nothomb I have already read, I loved both novels autobiographical "Fear and Trembling" and "Neither Eve nor Adam" taking place in Japan, I ' I hated the murky "Hygiene de l'assassin" And I liked "The Catiline Orations" and "The Winter Journey" but they did not score and did not give me the urge to reread them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment